Re: TR6 Advice--Buy it!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Advice--Buy it!
From: vanmatre@nprdc.navy.mil (Nick Van Matre)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1993 10:29:31 -0700
Re: the TR6 in Colorado that is available for $3500--if it is
in decent mechanical condition the price seems REALLY great,
for southern california cars.  That means not much rust.  If it
is as described, you could turn it around and sell it in 48 hours
for $4500 easy in Calif..

Tilley, my 72, cost $4,100 (I thought it was a fair, but not real low
price).  However, after buying Tilley, my head cleared and I now see
how much work really was needed to fix her up.  Still, I am the
sole, and loving, caretaker of my very own TR6--a car that I dreamed
of owning for over 20 years.  God, I love that exhaust sound....

Nick