TR Register International Weekend

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars list)
Subject: TR Register International Weekend
From: asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk (Adrian Jefferies)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 93 10:02:40 BST
hi

Its the TR Register International Weekend this weekend at Shepton
Mallet here in the UK -  any one from this side of the pond going? I'll be
there on the Sunday with my TR4, reg BEL 435A ...

And:
I Went to the Uxbridge Car Show this past Sunday as the (I think) North
London TR group had organised a Michellotti (sp?) day. This stylist
was responsible for the design of a number of TRs including the TR4.
Consequently a number of TRs were present, the majority being TR4/5/250.
Very pleasant & informal - I missed the afternoon "judging" as I was
wandering round the rest of the the show at that point.

There were a lot of autojumble stands & of course loadsa cars. I find the
pre war cars particularly interesting and these were well represented.
Of particular note I saw a pre war Triumph Dolomite (with the "fencers
mask" radiator grill) and the pre-war sports bodied Triumph - whose
name immediately escapes me as I type this. All good stuff. Wish I
could have taken that Aston DB5 home though!

Regards, Adrian
        asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk