RE: Grose jets, commuting . . .

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, 72762.11@CompuServe.COM
Subject: RE: Grose jets, commuting . . .
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 93 09:52:49 PDT

     I thought I'd ask who in the SF bay area drives San
Tomas/Montague expressway to/from work.
     >>I do, until I become a Mtn. View resident. I've also
     seen a TR8 ("GR8 8"), and a Cobra Roland tells me is
     original.

     I'm the one in the pale blue Sprite
(with a distinctive black stripe; right Daren?) traveling north in the AM.

     >>Oh, I'd say the most distinctive thing about your
     Sprite is the list, Stan ;-).

     >>Sayyyy, Two things whilst I've got you all here;

     -One: This Sunday is the Mini-Mania Flea market.
     -Two: Due to the Impending Move, Mr. Riley will soon
     emerge from his automotive cocoon and he expressed
     interest in attending a British car brown bag lunch.
     I'd say lets shoot for Saturday or Sunday, July 31st or
     Aug. 1st at a park convenient for all to attend.
     Whaddya say - Roland, can you have that pesky gas tank
     done by then ?

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com