Spridget steering wheel ass'y

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget steering wheel ass'y
From: Stan@cup.portal.com
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 92 11:16:38 PST
I am replacing the Grant steering wheel on my Sprite MkIII ('64-'65) with
an original wheel, and I am missing a part (or more?)  I have the wheel and
the horn push, but I don't have anything to attach them together.  Is there
someone locally (San Jose, CA) with one I can examine so I know what I need
to watch for?  Better yet, does anyone have a damaged wheel assembly I
could buy?  (I have the steering wheel, so a broken one would be no problem)
I suspect I'm looking for a ring or disc of plastic that goes into the wheel,
into which the horn push mounts bayonet style.  Since I have the button,
Sprite or Midget lineage is irrelevant.  Thanks!
        - Stan Fickes