British Cars Digest #654 Sun Nov 29 01:15:02 MST 1992

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Cars Digest #654 Sun Nov 29 01:15:02 MST 1992
From: totty@flute.cs.uiuc.edu (Brian Totty)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 92 13:18:33 CST
How do I get better access to this "bleeding" screw?  (sorry, couldn't
resist)  Do I have to remove the carpet and transmission tunnel?  Or
is there some magic wrench/tool that would make this an easy task?

        I always pulled the tunnel cover.  It's not so bad a job really.
        My biggest problem is dealing with all those silly cover screws
        which are a pain to try to line back up for reassembly.