JAG E-type or XKE

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: JAG E-type or XKE
From: jeffreys_m_j@bt-web.bt.co.uk
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1992 00:33:53 +0000
From:   NAME: Mike Jeffreys         [DAT31 ]
        FUNC: DAT31
        TEL: 0473-645609                      <JEFFREYS M J AT WEB AT WEBCS>
To:     british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu@unet

As I haven't received a copy I am resending, hope this doesn't cause to
much annoyance.

Re: attachment:
Oh yes... in addition there was black and white footage, taken through the
windscreen, of a high speed blast along the outside lane of the M1 with
slow old heaps (A35s etc.) huddling the inside lane, the middle lane being
empty. Of course there were no speed limits then, and the one we have
(70mph) is still only temporary (25 years now).

This reminds me about the existance of a video showing a Ferrari F40
blasting along a Japanese motorway at 180 mph. The driver is being
prosecuted.