Obscure British tool source

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Obscure British tool source
From: ian@Centric.COM (Ian Macky)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 92 16:43:17 PST
Hey all,

I just got a good lead from Moss.  They turned me on to this Obscure British
Tools guy out east somewhere.  Just got off the phone with him.  Real nice
guy, loves British cars.  You'd have to be, I suppose, to get into that
business...

    He has a machine shop, and buys blueprints from Churchill and
    remanufactures their old tools!  He also has stuff for rent, plus
    new stuff, etc.

Anyway, he couldn't help me with the S317 but the SnapOn ST845 still might
do the trick.  I ordered some new nuts from Moss and I'll measure them when
they arrive to see if they're really 2" or what.

Anyway, try this guy for your weird tool needs:

        British Tool Co.
        (616) 458-9768
        Robb Nortier

--ian