New additions to 0.030 Over Motorsports!

To: cs.utah.edu!hoosier!british-cars@crdgw1.ge.com
Subject: New additions to 0.030 Over Motorsports!
From: bownes@pluto.crd.ge.com (Robert M. Bownes)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 92 11:44:57 EDT
Well, I finally paid for, and therefor own the GT-6. An early 1973 Mk III,
BRG, needs a head gasket and some welding, but otherwise sound GT-6. This deal
has been pending for well over a year, mostly waiting for me, Andy, and $700
to be in the same spot.

And I finally got tired of jerking around with a yukky trailer. I plunked down
the bucks yesterday on an early 80's Dodge Ram 350 flatbed. New tranny, fresh
engine,
15-20 Mpg, and enough room to hold 2 Spits if you park them sideways.....

Gotta go. Work calls.

Bob