Rebuilding OEM Waterpump

To: britcar@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: Rebuilding OEM Waterpump
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 92 09:55:05 -0500
I noticed that the TRF TR250 catalog showed the parts that would make it
possible to rebuild the water pump, like bearings and seals. I didn't
check the price list to see if they were available or what they cost. I
would like to rebuild it someday just to have the "original" pump on it.
I am saving my OEM fuel pump, too, for the same purpose. It seems that as
parts break, my need to replace them supersedes my desire for originality.
So SOME DAY I'm going to rebuild these parts and be all-original again.

Anyone, has anyone ever rebuilt a TR6/250 water pump or fuel pump?

Thanks,

Larry