Meets, etc.

To: <british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Meets, etc.
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 03 Oct 92 11:15:21 EDT
               Just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading
reports about the various British car meets and events across the
country.  If you go to a meet, how about just dropping us a few
lines to let us know that you were there, and what went on.
Details aren't always necessary, just a few lines to give us the
flavor of the event.

               In case you all don't know (or maybe just
forgotten), The Roadster Factory is always ready to support
British Car meets of all kinds.  We can supply meet bags, window
cards, raffle/giveaway goodies, catalogue stuffers, etc.  We'll
also be more than happy to help publicize your event in our
newsletter publications.  It's not too early to start putting
your 1993 events on the calendar.  If you need to contact me, you
can do it by fax at 814-446-6820, or you can call me at
814-446-4423.  When you're calling to publicize a meet or to
request other help or information, it helps to fax me a flyer
about the event prior to your telephone call.  We're on the road
quite a bit every year, and it's not too early to learn about
your event, so that we might be able to fit it in to our travel
schedules.  As an example, last week we had staff at 4 meets:
1992 Trials/6-Pack in Solomon's Island, MD., MG's On The Rocks in
BelAir, MD., Meeting Of The Marques in Boiling Springs, PA., and
Indy British Motor Day in Indianapolis, IN.  This weekend we're
headed out to British Car Day in Waynesboro, PA., and on October
7 we're headed out to Triumphfest 1992 in Buellton, CA.

               Last, but not least, we just recently mailed out a
BRAND NEW TR6 mini-catalogue to TR6 enthusiasts.  Did you get
yours?  If not let meknow, and I'll be sure to get one on its
way.  When you get your copy, make sure that you check out page 8
to find out about our TRF TR Register.

               That's all for now...................

                                                       Cheers!