Registration woes

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Registration woes
From: ian@Centric.COM (Ian Macky)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 92 16:48:41 PDT
Well, I finally got my car registered.  Seems there was some fishyness
about the numbers and the DMV wasn't too happy about it.  I had to go
for a CHP inspection/investigation.  They checked for known stolen TR6's
and were eventually satisfied it wasn't hot, so they added an official
sticker to the door frame (matching the CID) for posterity.

FYI, there were 3 or 4 stolen TR6s in all of CA that they knew of, none
of which was a '69.

--ian

PS  Put in the first bit of carpeting into the interior last night...