Boston Area Events

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Boston Area Events
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1992 12:12 EDT
Hello Again,

There are several Boston Area events in the month of
July that may be of interest to local SOLers.

12-July-92 10a-2p, Day of Triumph at the Museum of
Transportation (MOT). This event is dedicated to the
Triumph marque, and is hosted by New England Triumphs.
Last year there were about 75 cars on display (and a lot
of visitors had Triumphs too, but not on display.)

19-July-92 10a-2p, British Car Day at MOT. This event
had close to 200 cars last year, with all of the major
marques represented (along with some of the more obscure
ones too.) Last year there were Jags, TR's, MG's, a few
Mini's, some Daimlers, a few AC's including an awesome
Black AC Bristol Acecea, various Lotii, Bentley, Rolls
Royces, TVR's etc. If you like British cars, this is a
pretty good event, especially if the weather is good!

I intend to be at both events, and I will try to
identify myself and/or my TR6 ('74 and Carmine color
with Silver striping) as being an SOLer. Stop by and say
hi.

Please note: there is an admission charge to view the
cars on display. Please respect the museum and pay the
admission fee even if you are just visiting.

rml