Vacation Plans

To: w2w@red4est.felton.ca.us
Subject: Vacation Plans
From: lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us
Date: Fri Jun 12 12:25:00 PDT 1992
Here is the scoop, I got laid off last week.  With severance
pay and unemployment I will actually be fairly financially
comfortable for 2-3 months.  I had already been planning
on racing with ICSCC on June 27th at PIR and with the SCCA
at PIR on july 4-5, since I don't have to go back to
work, I'd like to try to make the race in Seattle on July 11-12.
In order to do this, I will need some help from people in
that area.

1) Parking for the race car.  Life would be a lot easier
if I could just stash  the racecar at someones house
the week between the races.

2) Job search.  In order to collect unemployment I need to
be able to document that I am looking for a job.  I would
actually have no objection to moving up to that area, but
I have no burning desire either.  If I can arrange a couple
of interviews during the two weeks that I would be in
the area, I think that would work. (I had to go up there for
an interview, and it seemed awfull silly to drive down
and then back up for the next week).  If these interviews
are for real... great, if they are bogus, as long as they
look real to the unemployment folk.

3) Crew.  It is rather unlikely that any of my normal crew
will be able to tag along for the whole trip.

4) House sitting.  Does anybody want to take a vacation
in Scenic Santa Cruz County?  It is a small house in
Felton across the street from a state park.  All of the
comforts of home, including a computer with a uucp
mail path.

At the moment this whole scheme is blue sky, but if I'm
going to pull it off, now is the time to start scheming.

  Larry
  lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us