Honda beat/midget

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Honda beat/midget
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 92 15:48:00 EDT
|Date: 4-23-92  3:46pm
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu}:INTERNET
|Subj: Honda beat/midget
   I was reading a magazine article on the new "Honda beat midget".
(that's the way it was worded in the articlw, with the midget after th
beat.)  I had seen it before on Motorweek etc., it just doesn't seem
right to be calling this car a midget (as it will supposedly be called
in the U.S.)  The worst thing is the stock seat cover material, it's a
zebra stripe pattern, give me a break.
   Although it does appear that it would be a close competition between
one of these a properly set-up "real midget" (tm).  BTW, the article
also talked about new designs in the mini-car market from other
japanese designers.

   Dean

P.S. - I also read an article on the new sports car from Hyundai, pretty
neat.