re: Roll pins?

To: mikej@apd.MENTORG.COM
Subject: re: Roll pins?
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 92 16:18:56 -0700
Mike,

I just thought I'd let you know that after three weeks of searching, I
found a local source for the Europa halfshaft-to-transaxle roll pins, the
place I probably should have checked with as soon as I couldn't find them at
Falk's, Wink's or any other parts shop or hardware store:  NW Jeep-Renault.

They say that the outer pins are available locally, but they have to
order the inners from Milwaukie Wisconsin.  The price:  $5.85 *per pin* for a
total of $22.32, two be delivered in 2-3 weeks!

So, despite preferring to do business locally, I called Dave Bean, and found
that they have the pins in stock, for $1.18 (outer) and $.47 (inner).  They'll
be at my doorstep on Tuesday or so.  Bean's just made themselves a faithful
customer!

Now I should be able to have the Europa in shape for the *real* Lotus NW
meeting *next* week!

`^)

-coryc