Italian Job

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Italian Job
From: DODD@ELMO.EL.WPAFB.AF.MIL
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1992 7:43:24 EDT
 No- this is not sacrilige about lusting after a GTV-6 2.5.  Its about the
 movie.  My brother has a bootleg copy of this, complete with comercials and
 all.  With a little persuasion, you might be able to get a copy out of him.
 Being an electronics nut (sorry Paul), he can handle any format except beta.
 His address is doddp@ecn.purdue.edu.  It was a nice break after having pulled
 the engine on his A.  NOT!  How could anyone kill a Miura, an Aston, and two
 Jags in the span of less than an hour.  I also wonder about the environment.
 Could they even get permission for scenes like that now?
 MAD