Re: BRITISH CAR CLUBS

To: dlp@akguc.att.com
Subject: Re: BRITISH CAR CLUBS
From: pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@medtron.medtronic.COM (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 92 8:44:52 CDT
>LOTUS Club Elite of No.America: 23999 Box Canyon Rd.: Canoga Park: CA 91304
>LOTUS Golden Gate Lotus Club: 1393 Gilbert Av.: Fremont: CA 94536
>LOTUS Lotus Club West: 1023 22nd St.: Santa Monica: CA 90403
>LOTUS Lotus 7 Club Deutchland: D-400 Duesseldorf 11: PO Box 11 10 12

I don't mind that they didn't list our little club in Minnesota (LOON),
but they missed the major national Lotus club, the one with associated clubs
all over the country.  I am speaking of course of:

Lotus Ltd.
P.O Box L
College Park, MD

The zip is either 20740 or 20741.  I don't have anything here with it printed,
so I invite correction from someone who knows for sure.

The dues are $20 a year.  You get a monthly magazine, "Lotus reMarque".  The
club seems equally interested in helping all Lotus enthusiasts whether the
car is new and expensive (Turbo Esprit), old and expensive (Seven, Elite,
Elan, Eleven) or old and cheap (Europa S2, the ones like mine, anyway).

There is also the British Lotus car club aligned with the factory and I believe
a British club not aligned with the factory.  I don't have that info here.

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN  55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105     lotus@pnet51.orb.mn.org
w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov  (list goes here)
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman

--
Login name: phile                       In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324