Engine swap

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Engine swap
From: Geronimo x54903 page 951-3432 <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 92 07:38:59 PST
**WARNING: This posting contains only a small portion of LBC stuff, parental
  discretion is advised.

A while back I posted a query about engine compression test results.  That was
for my Chevy LUV truck.  I haven't torn into it yet, but this'll be the third
time the engine's had major work.  I've been thinking about doing an engine
conversion.  I know there are a few suppliers of mini-truck V6 conversion kits.
Anybody out there know any names of these places?  I've looked at a few truck
magazines but haven't found anything.  Thanks in advance for any info.

Now for the LBC stuff.  I pulled a few of CAK's GIF's off Hoosier.  Nice TR4A
Chris!!  I also took a look at the VTR three amigos..

Mike G.
gendimen@t12sys.intel.com