Second that emotion

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Second that emotion
From: T.J. Noto <noto@twg.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1992 09:41:10 -0800
In reference to Mike G's post concerning the local Triumph parts hounds just
let me say this about that. . one of the nicest things about migrating from
my Spitfire to my MGB was the quality of service and parts to be found at places
like O'Connor Classics on Scott Boulevard in Santa Clara.  Not only is the
staff friendly and helpful.  .the place really epitomizes what a vintage car
garage should be about. . people chatting and joking and discussing technical
matters, getting together for lunch etc. . the place is clean, well stocked
I've never had to
                                                      special order parts. .
.they also have lots of restored
LBC's  mostly MG's in the showroom.  For you outta state guys they do ship
UPS. . their number is 408 727-0430.
        Regarding the Triumph guys, I think they are the reason there are more
horses asses than horses in the world.  Overpriced and basically downright rude
It seems strange that in such a specialized market, they would have more respect
and honor than they exhibit through their business practice.  The best place I
found for Triumph parts was British Motorsports in Campbell. . the lesser of
three evils I guess. . like I said.  .glad I don't own a Triumph if for no
other reason than the shitty support one gets from the parts houses out here!
Respectfully,
TJ