RE: autotesting

To: british-cars@hoosier, xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil
Subject: RE: autotesting
From: "Daren Stone, D2 IE, 5-9521, bpr:237-2322, RN2-C6" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 92 12:16:38 PST
     Yes I saw it ! We were at a small Microbrewery enjoying St.
     Patty's Day when on the screen appeared these insane
     people driving choppped down Minis very fast
     *backwards* and then spinning them around ! One shot
     had a camera mounted on the car as it was threading
     through some *very* narrow passages, hay bales, etc.
     Complete lunacy and very fun-looking. I doubt I'd ever
     try it with a car *I* owned tho' ....
          Also on the same show was a short segment that
     showed some guys hurling underhand what looked like
     big steel marbles, as hard as they could, on a roadway
     crowded with people. As the marble passed, the people
     gingerly stepped back & let it go by. We couldn't hear
     what this was called, but it was just about the most
     absurd-looking thing I've ever seen. Anyone know what
     this was ?

               cheers-
                      dstone@sc9.intel.com