3.8s RPM > 0

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: 3.8s RPM > 0
From: zrol01@trc.amoco.com (Richard O. Lindsay)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 92 09:16:25 CST
Hi Gang.  For the last few weeks I have been yacking about
my Jaguar 3.8s.  This nervous chatter was brought on by the
need to see, hear and feel that big dual over-head cam engine
run again.  Well, as of 3:00pm CST yesterday, IT RUNS!!!
All of the slow carefull work and meticulous cleanliness
has paid off.  I have not road-tested the car as the Lucas
electrical system is performing up to par (guages, dip beam
headlights, left turn signal indicator and the horn relay
are working - ALL ELSE IS DEAD).  Even with the electrical
work on the horizon, I'm as happy as a pig in s#!t!!!

     Richard O. Lindsay        /   / / / / /     /   / / __
  Senior Research Scientist   /   / /-/ /_     -/   /-/ /_
  Amoco Production Research  / /_/ / / /_/   __/ o /_/ __/
                            /