Re: Desk Toys

To: british-cars@encore.com, mikej@hpupormg.nsr.hp.com
Subject: Re: Desk Toys
From: rmb%coventry%ssi@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Bob Bownes)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 91 07:58:27 CDT
->Question for you.  Am I the only one with artifacts of my fixation in my
->work place?
->--

        Definitly not. It starts @ the door with the Team.Net logo on it,
the 'Six and the Single Man' poster on the wall, picture of 'Lizbeth on my
desk where you normally find pictures of people's kids, various broken bits
scattered around on my desk (the rocker arm was a big hit, as was the big
chunk of pinion gear), the NSX GTP car poster with IMSA sticker autographed by
Parker Johnstone, and the BMW Art Cars poster. And countless TRF publications,
& new parts crossing my desk,.

        Oh, and the bright orange-red (Pimento) 1976 TR-6 parked right in
front of my window......

iii