Re: your mail

To: uunet!inmos.com!davidb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (David Boreham)
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Mike Johnson <mit-eddie!hplabs!hpupora!mikej@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 90 12:01:38 PDT

> 2. They had put a darts floor mat (the thing with the line you stand
>    behind which I know the name for but can't find in the dictonary)
>    on the wall ! This must make playing darts rather difficult.

I don't know.  One could lay on the floor, with toes on the line on the
wall, and throw up to the board.  Would of course limit ones "back swing".
Might be a good idea to enlist the help of a friend, with a tennis racket, to
divert darts not making solid connection with board or wall.

--
 Mike Johnson
 Systems Engineer             UUCP:           hpupora!mikej