Re: SOL Identifier

To: british-cars@Alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: SOL Identifier
From: uunet!tc.fluke.COM!pwv@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 90 12:08:44 PDT
Well, the list has reached 2 dozen, and no more requests have come in for
the past few days, so I assume that anyone that wants a look at Ed Devinney's
design has requested/gotten one?  The most recent requests have come from:

Tom Boggiano
"Mr. Mike" Passaretti
Peter Lee

So what's next?  Have you made any improvements to the design Ed?  Should
we make up some patches/shirts/flags/decals??  I can have color separations
& transparencies made for silk screening or whatever.

   Pat Vilbrandt       John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.        Everett, Washington USA
UUCP: pwv@tc.fluke.COM  or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
ARPA: fluke!pwv@uw-beaver.ARPA