Various stuff

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: Various stuff
From: mit-eddie!CC.UTAH.EDU!LYE_J%WUMS.BITNET@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 90 11:38 CST

I'll try to compress a few unrelated topics into posting:

1.  Chris Kent: I'm really sorry to hear about Sarah's misfortunes;
hopefully, she'll have a quick recovery.
2.  Regarding yuor question about spark plug wires.  I'm running
full copper core wires on both TRs, and haven't had any problems
with them not firing.  I'm not too sure if everyone else on
the road is as happy with them, but I don't have radios in the
TRs {^:
3.  Regarding West Coast VTR conventions:  It sounds like Bill
Sohl is dropping a rather large hint there West Coast types.
I'll bet you folks could put together a pretty attractive
bid; I'd be up for a road trip to the West Coast in a year
or two.  Do be aware that typically half a dozen people do
85% of the work; even with the best intentions, unless you're
local, its hard to help out much (I ended doing my part at
the last minute in Boulder- ie. "John, we need a tech inspector;
John, we need help with judging the TR-6s when you're done with the
TR-4s. etc")  Hope someone picks up the hint though.

                        Cheers,
                        John