Seats in general (was: TR4A seats)

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Seats in general (was: TR4A seats)
From: John Wroclawski <mit-eddie!lcs.mit.edu!jtw@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 90 21:58:36 EDT
    From: mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!kent@eddie.mit.edu
    Subject: TR-4A seats

    Sarah came with distinctly non-original seats (mjb and I have made a
    best guess that they came from a FIAT). I'd like to get the right
    seats....

Ha. Funny you should mention this. I myself would be terrifyingly
pleased to find a set of TR2 seats (well, I would settle for just
frames; I think I can get the spring cushions from TRF if I have
to...) This seems pretty hopeless, but you never know.

Now the interesting thing here is that the TR2 in question has what
look an awful lot like TR4A seats in it at the moment...

                                -john
                                jtw@lcs.mit.edu