That Lotus Generator's Still Around...

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: That Lotus Generator's Still Around...
From: mit-eddie!iris.brown.edu!ejd@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 90 17:13:12 EDT
...and is just itching for someone to cover the shipping costs to have it
for her/his very own.  Otherwise, I gotta chuck it;  you know, like the
old saying goes: A working Lucas part is a terrible thing to waste.

Just to refresh y'all:  it's a generator for a Lotus Elan, probably appropriate
for most any Lotus TC BritCar, I suspect.

And on a different note, Pat Vilbrandt has tweaked up the SOL identifier to
the point that I'm nearly ready to call it a wrap.  Remember, it's
available via anonymous ftp from 'm2ejd.iris.brown.edu', after working
hours.  File is in Adobe Illustrator PostScript.  Boy is it spiffy!

So, who's in for what (T-shirts/patches/stickers/what-have-you)?

ed devinney

ejd@iris.brown.edu