Lotus Eleven/Westfield

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Lotus Eleven/Westfield
From: mit-eddie!corvair.Eng.Sun.COM!bradam@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Brad Martinson)
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 89 09:10:45 PST
Can some kind Lotus lover give me some info on the Eleven?
There is a "Westfield" for sale here in the SF Bay Area, and
I'd like a little knowledge before I do something foolish.
I already know that it "isn't a real Lotus Eleven" - The price
told me that right away.  What I'd like to know is if the
Westfield is a "good" copy or if it falls into the same kettle
as those awful MGTD replicas built out of VW parts.

Any other info on the car would be welcome too.

Thanks -

--- Brad