british-cars-pre-war

[PreWar] Hello . b--1

To: british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net, brenmk1m@yahoo.com,
Subject: [PreWar] Hello . b--1
From: Brock Dittrick <longbranchno4@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:37:32 -0700 (PDT)
hi
I have a Japanese friend told me that he worked in a Japanese company. I
visited the company he worked for and found the products very favorable. And
there are many product versions, such as the European version, American
version, and the Asian version and so on. All company's products take photos
for the true products. I suggest you should have a look in this website. There
is the company website:  www.zol-japan2.com.  You can enjoy a lot of benefits
in the second shopping time. Thank you y--+