Re: [Bricklin] Air pressure regulator

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Air pressure regulator
From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 05:41:33 -0400
If  it is leaking badly it is probably junk. The diaphragm may or may not be
available depending on what brand regulator you have, or the case itself may
be cracked. It is just a generic air pressure regulator, You can get one at
princess auto or about anyplace that sells air tools, compressors etc. the one
that's installed is usually 1/8" pipe thread  but most inexpensive ones are
1/4" pipe thread, so you may need to buy a couple of reducer bushings.