Re: [Bricklin] Door System Failure

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Door System Failure
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:51:27 -0400
At 01:07 PM 5/14/2013, you wrote:

 >Good advice from Rick, and interesting timing:  yesterday as I came home my
 >Bricklin doors would not open/close when I pressed the switches. The problem
 >is a faulty outside lock switch, which sometimes works as intended,
and other
 >times cuts off the current in both locked and unlocked position.....

Jacques,

Didn't you say you have a keyless remote system?  I wired mine streight to the
battery so that I could leave the outside switch locked all the time
and use the
fob to get in from the outside of the car.  The outside lock should
only disable the
2 outside switches.  So if you're in the car, you can still use the
console switches.

                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive