[Bricklin] Automodello Bricklin SV1 Retirement

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] Automodello Bricklin SV1 Retirement
From: "Automodello JC" <JamesCowen@automodello.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:48:32 -0600
Hello,

The Automodello Bricklin SV1 in Safety Orange is sold-out and has been
retired.  I have polled the Automodello Dealer Channel, and, so far it is
confirmed as sold-out within the channel too.

On a more positive note, on February 14th Automodello released the final two
safety colors: SunTan and White.  These are available for immediate order on
www.diecasm.com.  Automodello has also made available the Safety Green
version in an unsigned edition too.

Thank you and have a good weekend,

Jim

James Cowen

AutomodelloT

847.274.9645 Cell

877.238.7813 Fax

Automodello Skype

 <http://www.automodello.com/> www.Automodello.com

 <mailto:JamesCowen@Automodello.com> JamesCowen@Automodello.com |
Automodello@gmail.com

AutomodelloT and Dreams EngagedT are copyrights, marks, product and trade
names of Diecasm, LLC.  C2008-2011 - All rights reserved.  The contents of
this email are confidential and intended for review by the recipient of this
email only.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email
and notify by replying to the sender.
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47