[Bricklin] Automodello Tribute Editions

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] Automodello Tribute Editions
From: "Automodello JC" <JamesCowen@automodello.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:32:37 -0600
Hello all,

November 15th came and went for our original posting for the Tribute Edition
to Herb Grasse.  The pre-orders were about what we expected though not what
we hoped for.

We talked about the issues internally and came up with the following
solution:

- There will be 42 Tribute Editions.

- The Tribute Edition will be available in Safety Tan and Safety White.

- The build quantity of each is dependent on pre-orders.  In other words,
once the 42 Tribute Editions are spoken for, then the split will be
announced.  This means it could be 1:41 to 21:21 or any other combination
for a total of 42.

- The Tribute Editions are only available on the www.diecasm.com website and
state that "up to 42 serialized units".

- Automodello will only build sufficient units to cover the pre-orders and
any shipment damage from our manufacturing facility.

- If less than 42 units are pre-ordered, we may extend the delivery date,
only produce one color, or cancel the project and refund the pre-orders.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Jim

James Cowen

AutomodelloT

847.274.9645 Cell

877.238.7813 Fax

 <http://www.automodello.com/> www.Automodello.com

 <mailto:JamesCowen@Automodello.com> JamesCowen@Automodello.com

AutomodelloT and Dreams EngagedT are copyrights, marks, product and trade
names of Diecasm, LLC.  C1/24/2008, 10/14/2008, 1/5/2009, 3/3/2009 - All
rights reserved.  The contents of this email are confidential and intended
for review by the recipient of this email only.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this email and notify by replying to the sender.
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive