Re: [Bricklin] Painting Aluminum Intake

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Painting Aluminum Intake
From: Seth <sbunin@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:33:42 -0400
Greg,

I've got an Edelbrock intake on my new motor (still not in the car yet).
The motor has sat on the engine
stand for a year (I know, I know...) I clear coated all the parts except
the intake figuring it wouldn't need
anything. I can attest to the thing "staining". I now have to pull it
off, clean it up, and clear coat it. If you're
going this route, I highly recommend some sort of protective coating.

Seth