Re: Grundy

To: Greg Schroeder <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Grundy
From: George Curley <glcurley@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 17:31:49 -0400
I have had Grundy for several years.  For some reason Hagerty would not
write a policy because my wife had a couple (just 2) speeding
tickets--even though she would not have been a driver of the car.  As
far as I can tell their rates and other terms seem comparable to or
slightly better than Hagerty.   Although fortunately I haven't had to
file a claim, knock knock.

George #670, 220