RE: #2121

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: #2121
From: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 06:35:22 -0700
Thank you for the prompt reply. Unfortunately, I have no affiliation
whatsoever with the US military, so that rules USAA out.  Still looking for
a good classic car company to insure the Bricklin.

JLC

Steven Early wrote:

I use USAA's collector car insurance.  They don't underwrite classic
cars themselves but use a third party contracted by them.  The only
downside is not everyone can use USAA, you must have US military
affiliation.