Bricklin console

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin console
From: j march <jnyc55@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 12:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
I did not know that I would get such a response from
my ad and the posting to the list and I want to thank
everyone who responded. Yes, it is the one that goes
around the parking brake handle. I know that there are
different consoles, but not that many and judging from
the responses did anyone look at the photo on the New
York Craigslist? I will repost the picture and hope
that it answers any questions that anyone has.
Thank you.