Re: Techinal Help Needed

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Techinal Help Needed
From: CBL302 <cbl302@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 12:44:43 -0800 (PST)
Forgot to mention,if you do not see it,sometimes it may be covered by
electrical tape,BUT its there! Just keep looking,it's by/running thru the top
part of the box wall.Almost positive it is the battery box tho.
  CBL302(claude)
  1024

CBL302 <cbl302@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  That's a easy one!! Just look in the area of the battery Compartment,or the
Hydraulic compartment,I forget which one,anyway you will see a small silver
rectangle relay with TWO spade wires attached to it,that went south,for now
just run a temporary wire from one wire to the other that should get the doors
working,but as soon as you can get a new relay for it.That I am almost positive
is the main feed wire for your doors,if that relay goes bad,---well--you found
out what happens,also next time you may find it easier to pop the hatch,with
the hatch release that is right next to the drivers seat,and crawl out through
the hatch.Been there done that. Let me know if that solved the problem.

My own question where is the main site for this group,I am posting this thru my
email,but would rather go direct to the bricklin sit and post.

Claude
bricklin 1024

Ed Wenger wrote:
Hello again. I purchased a 1975 Bricklin last weekend which I picked up on
Saturday. Doors worked fine until I got it home - the orig hydraulic ones.
Then when I went to exit - clicking only and no hydraulic motor running. I
was stuck in the car - not real funny then. Pulled the pin and did exit with
some difficulty. Is there a circuit to check for the motor? Where do I look?
Where can I purchase a shop manual for the car? The fun has begun!

Thanks.

Ed Wenger
3295 Wayne Road
Chambersburg, PA 17201
717 263-5075
wewenger@zoomlynx.com

"Forgive your enemies ... but never forget their names"
JFK