Polyurethane body panels?

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Polyurethane body panels?
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:25:51 -0600
With all the issues with acrylic and fiberglass has anyone attempted to use
polyurethane to recreate body panels?  The reason I ask this is that I have
just recently seen a lot of activity using polyurethane kits in the tuner car
upgrades on TV.  Seems like it would be a good idea for like door panels since
it would allow the flexing required.

I am spending the weekend redoing my rear bumper and doing some rust
prevention behind it.  If you working on your car send some emails.  This
group has slowed down recently.  I really need to see some emails to keep me
motivated.

Greg 0036