One for sale

To: "'Bricklin email list'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: One for sale
From: "Douglas Dahl" <dougincol@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:34:18 -0700
Greetings.
I have a 1975 that I am willing to sell. It is number 2340. It has a 351
Cleveland engine and the original automatic transmission and differential It
has hand tooled leather covers over the door panels and is painted Dodge Viper
red. I used the proper type of primer before painting and it has been 3 years
since paint with no adverse problems. This is a daily driver with the typical
Bricklin cracks on the top but the interior is in good shape with no cracks on
the dashboard. The car has about 46000 original miles on it. I have pictures
if you email me. I checked on nada pricing and it appears 10,000 is about in
the middle. Reason for selling is I had a pontiac gto in high school and just
would prefer to get one of those. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car across
country.
Doug
Denver, Colorado.