Re: Any SAE or SEMA people? (exhaust volume)

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any SAE or SEMA people? (exhaust volume)
From: "Seth" <sbunin@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:46:25 -0500
I'm a member of SAE, and yes, even we have to pay for any SAE publications (we
just get a discount). But please realize, the SAE does not make laws, it defines
industry test standards such that consist repeatable results may be produced.
It does
not set the limits for passing the test, only the test method. It's the
overzealous
governments that spec the limits.

The web is a wonderful thing though, and the test procedure can be found at the
bottom
of the link below:
http://mzmperformance.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MOS&Product_Code=mzmaps3cb&Category_Code=SubEX

Seth