Re: Questions from a new subscriber and potential new Bricklin

To: "CUFFARI VINCE (atl1vxc)" <atl1vxc@ups.com>
Subject: Re: Questions from a new subscriber and potential new Bricklin
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:35:17 -0500
At 09:29 PM 1/19/2005 -0500, CUFFARI VINCE (atl1vxc) wrote:
>Hi,
>I want to thank everyone that responded to my question from yesterday.
>I was really impressed with the number of responses and the quality (and
>quantity) of information that I received.

Vince,

If you don't mind, could you please summerize the replys an post them.

And a reminder to all, I know I'm bad about it too, when replying to
an email from the list, the default reply addressee is the originator of
the email and NOT the mailing list.  So when you reply to an email from
the list, please use the "reply all" button.  This WILL send an email
back to the list.  That way everyone gets the info.

I know this question comes up every so often.  I tried to cover a lot of that
in the FAQ on the web page.  If anyone has anything they think should be
added to the FAQ, please email me, and I'll include the new info.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair1948@cox.net
1133 Chatmoss Dr.              eBay id: zebra48-1

Bricklin International VP Publications
Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1 (#887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                      65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org