Door Switch Pin Outs

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door Switch Pin Outs
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:55:29 -0600
Does anyone have information on the pin outs for the door switch?  In the
process of replacing my carpet I found that there are six connectors and
only three connected on the door switches on the outside and in the console.
Currently mine only has the bottom row of pins connected.  I believe the
others may control the solenoid, but I am not sure.

Currently on mine 4, 5 and 6 have a connection.

1    2    3

4    5    6

I hope this will help me resolve the non working door solenoid problems on
both doors.

Greg