headlight wiring (again)

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: headlight wiring (again)
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:19:39 -0400
OK, I've got the electrical harness routed and the headlights work, both
Vac, and electrically!

However, there is a hole in the back of the box that the headlight bucket
bolts into and there is a semicirclar cut on in the bottom of the box.  So
how do the wires that go to the headlight actually go through the mounting
box (the metal box that is covered by the Bezel)?

I thought they came through the hole in the back of the box.  However,
yesterday I was working on Jim Kellerher's 1191 (a very virgin original
car - been in his family since new) and his wires are routed up through
the bottom of the box and the semicircular cut out (to clear the connector).

I had mine originally routed through the hole in the back of the box.  So,
I changed 1 of them to go through the bottom.  Boy that's a tight turn to
get the wires stuffed into the box with the headlight assembly mounted.

Anyone know through which holes there headlight wires go?

Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org