The list is alive & well

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: The list is alive & well
From: "Ross & Linda Forfar" <rforfar@mts.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:58:20 -0500
Everyone must be busy with their cars before winter sets in!   This
Sunday there should  be 5 Bricklins at a car show in Winnipeg, Manitoba;
that's a first for this part of the world.  I've had VIN 1228 for 10 +
years & before 3 weeks

ago it never saw another Bricklin in Manitoba(been to a couple of BI
meets in Frankenmuth, Michigan) so I'm really excited about this.  Heck
before last winter I only knew of one other car in this province.   3
weeks ago I found out about this Bricklin email & can see it will be
useful in the winter when I need some help.

Rosco

VIN 1228

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]