RE: Thought I'd pass this along. Little things we don't think

Subject: RE: Thought I'd pass this along. Little things we don't think
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <bricklin1155@zoominternet.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 04:05:58 -0400
Serge - I'd fire the 'guru'. Or better yet, send him a couple of viruses to
test his method! ;)

        Seriously guys (do we have gals on this list?), this is utter
nonsense - don't waste your time. For a similar hoax, see
http://antivirus.about.com/library/weekly/aa082801b.htm . Here's a hoax
encyclopedia for you, too
http://antivirus.about.com/library/hoaxes/blenhoax.htm .

Michael V. Mitchell