california bricklin meet

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: california bricklin meet
From: Stanthefireman63@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 00:50:06 EDT
hey guys,
       i just went and looked back at my brickline and saw that there's a
meet in california on oct. 2-5 and i am hoping i can go. i'm not sure if i can
yet, but i really want to. i havent ever seen any other bricklins other than
mine before. if anyone knows whether the meet is still planned and goin on then
please email me back and if there's any other events planned for california
then could someone please tell me. thank you very much
                                                                J.R. 2077