RE: Air? Tank

Subject: RE: Air? Tank
From: "John Lodge" <knglionz@cablenet-va.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 20:19:36 -0500
The purpose of this steel air tank is to store the air required to open the
doors.  the recommended PSI is between 100 and 130 PSI.  If you have an
electric air compressor it will be regulated with a pressure switch.  if you
have a vacuum compressor there is no pressure switch needed since the vacuum
compressor will only produce about 150 psi.  Email me if you have any more
questions regarding the Air door system.  I work for the man that originally
designed the Air door system back in 1975.

John

---