Call for articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Call for articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:45:31 -0500
Ok gang, I know I just sent out a similar email about 2 weeks ago.

I have just about finished the Jan 2003 issue.  I'm currently 2 pages
short and don't have much in the way of small stuff to put there.  I
have 1 article let to try and fit.

But - and here's the point - I've now caught up and used all the backlog
of articles and info I have.  I'm sitting on 1 article on mediablasting,
1 short article on the air regulators for the doors.  And 1 article from
Chris Ingrassia.

In otherwords I don't have enough to put out a magazine in April 2003!

So, come on gang, I need articles.  Again - historical, tech, cute, personal,
my worst trip, etc.

1133 Chatmoss Dr.

Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire   71 Saab Sonett III
        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org