hood

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: hood
From: "Steve Owens" <go2toa@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:05:44 +0000
JL,
Thanks for the feedback.  When the body panels go back together, I will
obviously be in need of that product/contacting the office.

Previously, I had posted questions regarding digging out dangerously thick
bondo (in my case this is only the hood) to replace with dynaglass, and also
inquired how others straightened the corners at the front lip of the hood.
As a personal preference, it's worth it to me to bypass that with a repro
hood.

I looked at a site I think was Tanner's shop and believe the hoods were
$550.

SO